POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : beeping : Re: beeping Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:15:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: beeping
From: Mike Faneros
Date: 2 Jun 1998 00:25:11
Message: <35737EA6.D2D59CCA@whodu.edu>
Neil Campbell wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> This may seem like a strange question, but..
>
> Is there any way to stop my computer from beeping after rendering an
> image?
>
> Thanks,
> Neil.

The beep is the "asterisk" sound in win95.  I don't kow of anyway to
disable it, but you can designate a sound for it.  I have a character
from South Park telling me "Dude!  That kicks ass!!"  Okay, generally it
doesn't actually but it builds up my self esteem - gotta take it where I
can get it. =)

See ya...
Mike

Psst... make whodu.edu->ou.edu