POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" : Re: Group Movie Project ( was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:13:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Group Movie Project ( was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 15 May 1998 18:02:40
Message: <355cbb4a.23583998@news.povray.org>
On 10 May 1998 18:54:30 GMT, "Gary Shannon" <reb### [at] teleportcom>
wrote:
Oh wow even better. A movie-making web site, with all the tips and
tricks conjoured up by everyone making animations. I hope somebody
with more skill than I can offer picks this up and runs with it!

>There seem to be a handfull of people interested in a group movie making
>project.  Any voluteers to coordinate the project? (I guess what we need is
>a "producer" to spearhead the whole thing.)
>
>Maybe a central web-page or newsgroup to provide a meeting place for people
>interested in the project?  A place to exchange ideas and information,
>divide up the tasks, etc. etc.....
>
>--Gary.
>
>Lance Birch <:-)Lan### [at] tpgicomau> wrote in article
><6j46gm$r6a$1@oz.aussie.org>...
>> You mean you're going to give us your CPU? ;-)
>>
>> But seriously, I'd be happy to help too.
>>
>> --
>> Lance Birch
>> Remove the smiley to e-mail.
>> http://www1.tpgi.com.au/users/ambient/lance

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail