POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") : Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was"POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was"POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 13 May 1998 17:38:53
Message: <355A12ED.BC8DB3A9@bigfoot.com>
Hi All,

I would appreciate very much if we could make it international rather than just
American (with all due respect to American people). Could we not find global symbols
that represent all of us on this planet Earth, rather than a selected few ?
Yes I'm being political, but I think it makes sense for such a project.

Regards,
Al.

Gary Shannon wrote:

<snip>

> Scene 2: The American flag in the foreground, LEM in the background. Seed bounces to
the ground.  Camera pans to follow it as it bounces and rolls into a small crater near
the old LEM.

<snip>

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.