POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") : Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
From: Josh Franklin
Date: 12 May 1998 14:02:18
Message: <35588EAA.BD8@value.net>
Ok,
I would love to join in on the festivities. :)  I can render and come up
with stories, but the only problem is my cpu speed.  I have a Macintosh
Performa 630CD, it is 33Mhz 68LC040.  For those that don't know, it
doesn't have an FPU, and is very slow...that doesn't stop me from
rendering though <G>.

I have lots of free time to work on this, so time isn't much of a
problem.

-Josh