POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : eps to prism : Re: eps to prism Server Time
28 Apr 2024 07:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: eps to prism
From: Daniel Matthews
Date: 28 Jun 2002 23:29:59
Message: <3557909.QUjSXagrV2@3-e.net>
This may be half the answer;
http://www.pstoedit.net/

There are dxf2pov and lwo2pov converters out there too, to complete the
transfer.

I think illustrator and Corel can save as DXF anyway,
so you may be able to just use this tool to convert dxf to pov
http://home.europa.com/~keithr/Crossroads/index.html

--
Your connection failed because: PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And
Chair)