POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" : Re: "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!" Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!"
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 7 May 1998 06:38:00
Message: <3550efcf.199947237@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:47:01 GMT, new### [at] povrayorg (povray.org
admin team) wrote:

>Just a followup ...
>
>we've had a number of good responses and it appears that at this stage,
>POVRAY.ORG will not only survive, but get better ! there is no guarantees but
>it's on the cards that it will move to another location with gobs of disk space
>and a connection at least as good as the one we've got now.

Excellent, though I'm hoping a client of mine (a marketing company)
may respond to my e-mail sent earlier today with interest.

In the meantime I still like the idea of a POv-Ray film (i've been
working on little animations myself). How about a bunch of POV users
doing something even if it's not needed to keep the web site up?
Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail