POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Advice on large scenes ? : Re: Advice on large scenes ? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advice on large scenes ?
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 28 Apr 1998 17:46:09
Message: <35464E20.9AB7453@bigfoot.com>
Hi Lothar,

I do not have the URL, but I'm pretty certain what you look for is POB (Pov-Ray
Binary).
I've seen mention of that in the newsgroups and even got to see their site, but it
looks like I forgot to put a bookmark on it.

I hope this helps,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.