POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Crashing with transparent objects. : Re: POV-Ray Crashing with transparent objects. Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Crashing with transparent objects.
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 25 Apr 1998 21:25:05
Message: <35428CF1.E62AA357@bigfoot.com>
Hi,

I don't know what your problem is exactly, but it really looks like it is the same I
have : with transparency and ior, high max_trace_levels would GPF (in windows95).
I was told by a member of Pov-Ray team that this bug was corrected in POV 3.1.

I don't know if it is any help to you, but I can't help more than that.
CU,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.