POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Color coding editor for PovRay! : Color coding editor for PovRay! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Color coding editor for PovRay!
From: Jonas Eriksson
Date: 25 Apr 1998 10:52:40
Message: <3541F8B8.C412CBC2@algonet.se>
Hi!

I read an old message here in this group about color coding the PovRay
scene
in the editor. (I suppose we are talking PovRay for Windows, right?)

Well, I just wanted to tell u all about an excellent editor that I am
using
with my pov scenes. It's called 'WinEdit', it's shareware and can be
found
in this location: www.windowware.com

This editor can be configured to color code any programing language u
like,
and it's the reason why I still use PovRay dos version rather then the
windows version. ;-)

Keep on tracing!

Jonas

Just in case, I'm including my own configuration files for PovRay...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'weconfig.zip' (6 KB)