POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Query: List of PoV 3.1 additions? : Re: Query: List of PoV 3.1 additions? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Query: List of PoV 3.1 additions?
From: Michael C  Andrews
Date: 22 Apr 1998 11:36:13
Message: <353E0E6D.1920@reading.ac.uk>
Twyst wrote:

> <shamelessplug>
> Check out my site: http://planet1.v-wave.com/twyst
> I have a fairly complete list of all the new features there
> </shamelessplug>
>
> also, I believe it was posted on this newgroup at one point, so you can
> maybe search here for it...
>
> Twyst================================
> EFnet and NewNet #povray Channel Operator
> Website: http://planet1.v-wave.com/twyst
> E-Mail: twy### [at] v-wavecom
> =====================================
Thanks for the reference.
	Your list answers part of what I was hoping to know.
	The bit I couldn't see any mention of is whether v3.1 will have any of
the newer primitives that various people have produced (like
isosurfaces, spheresweeps, bezier patches, etc etc) or new patterns (one
of the flavours of function parsing that have been produced, slope
dependent patterns like Hans-Detlev Fink's, etc etc).

	Anyone 'in the know' (ie with a Compu$erve account :-) like to comment
further?

	TIA,
		Mike Andrews.

PS: This isn't saying that I don't wan't to hear from people _without_ a
Compu$erve account ... :-/