POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : D-form 1.2.0a is out!!! : Re: D-form 1.2.0a is out!!! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: D-form 1.2.0a is out!!!
From: Diego Krota
Date: 19 Apr 1998 07:16:17
Message: <3539DCF7.3E70@geocities.com>
Mike Weber wrote:

> Also, a good description of what the program does.
>
> "Vector 1.5 is out" - doesn't give us much to work on...
>
> GrimDude wrote in message <6h5ekc$3pf$1@oz.aussie.org>...
> >  In the future, could we start posting the relevant systems that such a
> >program will run upon? I'm probably in the minority running WinBlows, and
> >not linux PowerPC, but I find a lot of links that offer me nothing to test
> >out at all (and until my cable modem access is activated the wait is
> >excruciating).
> >
> >- Grim

You're right, I will do this in future.
I just wanted to make ppl curious about it so everyone will buy a Mac.
:)

No seriously, I cannot put all in the subject, and the URL provided in
the
message will led to a page with ALL explanations nedded.

I apologize.
I'm againgst platform war and would like to see D-form run on every
machine.
Sadly he won't run under Executor (a Mac emulator for PC) and a Java
version is far.
I will try with vMac, another emulator.

Regards.
( Diego Krota   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/2419 )
(      Never do anything you wouldn't be caught dead doing      )