POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Query: List of PoV 3.1 additions? : Query: List of PoV 3.1 additions? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Query: List of PoV 3.1 additions?
From: Michael C  Andrews
Date: 17 Apr 1998 03:34:59
Message: <35370623.6FC@reading.ac.uk>
Hi folks,
	I was wondering if there was a list of the additional capabilities
of/changes to v3.1b over v3.02 that have been implemented. I guess there
is something like that in the release on the Compu$erve forum, but not
having a modem ...

	If there is such a list, and the PoV-Team haven't asked for it not to
be widely released, could someone post it on the group or e-mail it to
me?

	TIA,
		Mike Andrews.