POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Light Sources : Light Sources Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Light Sources
From: Jeffry Brickley
Date: 15 Apr 1998 18:05:07
Message: <35352F13.30B84FAD@programmer.net>
I've searched the documentation and I cannot find the answer to this
question.... How many light sources can a scene have and can that number
be expanded (assuming of course that the answer is not as many as you
like). I tried to draw a scene with lots of light sources and it seems
to use all of the light sources, but I haven't managed to count how many
are actually being used....
    just me,
        jeff

--
`._`.*.'_._ ____.____   Jeffry J. Brickley
* .o   o.* `.`. +.    . jbr### [at] geocitiescom