POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : boxes and other characters instead of my text.. : Re: boxes and other characters instead of my text.. Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: boxes and other characters instead of my text..
From: Psyco Dedman
Date: 15 Apr 1998 11:03:45
Message: <3534CC4F.D4F2D81C@eint.com>
Well... i tried it... still did the same thing, BUT... it was a good idea, so..
what i did was opened it up in my cheap little shareware font maker/editor,
"Softy", (which is actualy not too bad...) and saved it into a new file... and,
well.... now it works.... Thanks for all your help.... Now we know at least
what to do about fonts not working.... Thanks again....

--
"Don't ACT psychotic... BE psychotic!" - PsycoDeadMan and Chris Melton
"Everyone Will Die!" - PsycoDeadMan.