POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : D-form 1.2.0a is out!!! : D-form 1.2.0a is out!!! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  D-form 1.2.0a is out!!!
From: Diego Krota
Date: 15 Apr 1998 06:43:38
Message: <35348F57.7C21@geocities.com>
D-form 1.2.0a is finally out!

Go now to D-form Home Page:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/2419/D-form.html

to download it.
Take a look the "Version history" to see how much changes since 1.1.2a!

I would like to receive suggestion, comments and bug report about it.
(Note that my email address has changed. The old one is still active but
sometimes will drop messages or bounce them back to you)

Have fun!

*** to mail me remove the "X" from my address ***
( Diego Krota   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/2419 )
(      Never do anything you wouldn't be caught dead doing      )