POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help POV Transformations : Help POV Transformations Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Help POV Transformations
From: Nathan O'Brien
Date: 10 Apr 1998 21:33:26
Message: <352EC866.C171406B@ozemail.com.au>
Hi all.

I'm after some help with POV transformations.

I want to place an image map on a mesh object I've imported from Rhino.
I have the overall normal of the mesh object. Therefore given the
default image map normal of <0,0,1>, and the normal of the mesh object
<x1,y1,z1> how can I transform the image map from its existing normal to
the new normal ? I want to do this all in POV code if possible.

Please email me directly with any help.

--
regards

Nathan O'Brien