POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some FEATURES I would like to see : Re: Some FEATURES I would like to see Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some FEATURES I would like to see
From: sulfugor
Date: 8 Aug 1998 18:48:56
Message: <352BF1B0.3B53@aei.ca>
Fabien Mosen wrote:
1>
1> In article <35cb2a04.0@news.povray.org>, mic### [at] fundpacbe
1says...
1> >
1>
1> >
1> >P.S. I had to use 3DSMAX2 - I prefer pov!
1> >
1>
1> You're my friend !  The truth finally comes up !
1>

Although we all love pov here, you can't deny that 3dsMAX2 is a much
more powerful program. Its rendering is getting better all the time and
it has tons of features...maybe pov is easy to use.. but it's still a
hobbyist tool. I use it, and i accept things as they are.

 Fabien.

--
  remove "spamkiller" from sul### [at] aeispamkillerca

	"The stars that saw the birth of our ancestors shall watch
	our descendant's last steps on Earth ..  "
                                      -AT THE GATES(RIP)