POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Include file for POV 3.02 : New Include file for POV 3.02 Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  New Include file for POV 3.02
From: Jeffry Brickley
Date: 6 Apr 1998 12:57:51
Message: <3529098D.570AD5D5@programmer.net>
I have created my first POV Include file that some may find of
interest.  This is a "Lightning Generator" you set the initial starting
point and distance traveled to the ground and the lightning bolt and
sub-branches are generated randomly.  This is an initial public release,
A) to see if there is interest in the file, B) To get opinions of the
realism and ideas for impovement....

If you are interested, drop by my SiliconValley web page at Geocities,
there is a sample image and a zip file containing the source code and
sample scene (that generated the sample image).

Just me,
    jeff

`._`.*.'_._ ____.____   Jeffry J. Brickley
* .o   o.* `.`. +.    . jbr### [at] geocitiescom
`  |\^/|  `. * .  * ` Magic is REAL, unless declared INTEGER.
`.. \U/ . + http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/9078
`.  /_\  .`. http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/3210