POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Reliable service : Re: Reliable service Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reliable service
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 25 Mar 1998 17:52:46
Message: <35198ABE.2E62F098@bigfoot.com>
Dear all,

And more support from me, just a great service that would really need to be invented
if it wasn't already.
Well, I guess some down time showed us how much we like it. It also is a sign, I
guess, of how much work has been put in to restore a new and better news server ...
success is not easy to manage, isn't it ?

Best of luck to the lads doing the job,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out both minus signs and both spaces from my address.