POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Connection costs : Re: Connection costs Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:13:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Connection costs
From: Dinesh Shah
Date: 23 Feb 1998 10:32:07
Message: <34f1bf18.0@news.povray.org>
We ppl in India pay any where from  Rs. 30/- (~75 US Cent) per Hour to Rs.
20/- (~50 US Cents) per Hour plus local telephone charges ~Rs. 17/- (~40 US
Cents). We do not get any web space on our ISP's server as our ISP only acts
as GATEWAY!!!

Dinesh Shah :-)
din### [at] indiamailcom

<34E9FA6E.55E00046@ndirect.co.uk.remove.this.to.stop.spam>...