POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Re: Requests for tutorials : Re: Requests for tutorials Server Time
1 Jun 2024 23:52:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Requests for tutorials
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 29 Jan 1998 13:37:25
Message: <34d0da63.0@news.povray.org>
GrimDude wrote in message
<01bd1f0e$b79a7c40$f8681cce@arkansasusa.com.arkansasusa.com>...
>In short, I'd say it was something like five-hundred pages

YOW!!!!! Time to get my old Epson dot-matrix printer out of the closet.
That would take for ever and use a lot of ink on my Canon bub-jet.

>(sorry conservationists, I'm a wasteful Republican).

Never apologize for being a Republican [until you come to your senses and
become a Libertarian :-) ]

Eric

--
"Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped."
- Groucho Marx

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2354/
http://www.datasync.com/~reba/