POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Online Rendering Services : Online Rendering Services Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Online Rendering Services
From: Lorcan Hamill
Date: 22 Feb 1998 19:24:43
Message: <34F0C1CB.CCEE13FA@indigo.ie>
Does anyone know of any websites providing an online rendering
service?  The sort of thing I have in mind is a site where
you can upload your source and download the rendered image later.

They may be either commercial or free - I'm just wondering if
such sites exist.  If they are fast (and cheap!) they might be
of considerable interest to people with slow machines (like
my venerable 486DX2-66!).

Thanks in advance for any info!

/Lorcan Hamill