POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Re: Can I pay someone to add this from MegaPov? : Re: Can I pay someone to add this from MegaPov? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 16:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can I pay someone to add this from MegaPov?
From: INVALID ADDRESS
Date: 8 Nov 2016 14:32:58
Message: <334560710.500325818.224382.gdsHYPHENentropyAThotmaolDOTcom@news.povray.org>
I can certainly understand and do see the intent and respect the point
behind their/your decision.

I just wish there was more I could *do*. I will never have the time to
become a contributor, unfortunately, as between work, family, and my own
projects with multiscale models of reaction-diffusion, cellular automata
and other items (a hobby which only gets an hour or two a week) my time is
just gone.

I guess the best vector for inroads will still be through UberPov, so I'm
going to back that.

Think about a list of things I could help sponsor and once we take care of
business in December we can look at starting on that list.

You are in a better position than I, to know what would do the most good.

Ian