POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Beginner's question : Re: Beginner's question Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beginner's question
From: Peter Popov
Date: 17 Oct 2000 23:09:43
Message: <325qus8g5q877jumterrhus611cto084p3@4ax.com>
On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:33:04 +0200, Filiep Geeraert
<fil### [at] poboxescom> wrote:

>That 's the first place I looked, but then Povray or Megapov gives me
>errors when I try to consult it.

What kind of errors? If you're using the Windows version, try deleting
the help index file (not the help file but the index file), Windows
will rebuild it and your manual will work just fine. Or if that fails,
try downloading the POV manual in a more compatible format as HTML or
PDF.

>Anyway, glad to see that some people try to help.

Warp can't help his programmer's  thinking, his first thought is
always "It's your fault (l)user, RTFM!" :)

(just kidding, Warp :) )

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet