POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Documenting : Re: Documenting Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Documenting
From: Peter Popov
Date: 4 Dec 2000 20:35:03
Message: <30ho2t0hk7tgqdusm6jdscpnekihpv7187@4ax.com>
On Mon, 4 Dec 2000 08:16:22 -0500, "Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom>
wrote:

>This is pov code, it should wrap at some       // This is comments and it
>point but leave room for comments.             // should put in the "//" and
>
>// word wrap like this.

In POV for Windows you can do it like this:

1. Write your code, in this case

This is pov code, it should wrap at some
point but leave room for comments.

2. Alt-click where you want your comments to start and drag straight
down to where you want them to end. Be careful not to select a column,
just make a vertical cursor.

3. Type in '// '

4. Go to the beginning of your comments and start typing. Instead of
the Enter key, go to a new line by the down arrow and then the End
key. You might even want to set up a keyboard macro for this. I have
assigned it to Alt-Down and its twin to Alt-Up.

Hope it helps.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg