POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : weird macro error : Re: weird macro error Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: weird macro error
From: Mike Williams
Date: 19 Sep 2006 08:21:30
Message: <2qbOlDAd39DFFwCt@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it CdeathJd who wrote:

>Cheers! I should have spotted that! But it was really late!
>now i have a bigger and less obvious error, i get the error "RENDERING
>ERROR: TOO MANY NESTED OBJECTS".

I don't understand where that error is coming from, but try changing

    #declare fire_array=array[MAX_FIRE][10];
    #declare fire_array=array[MAX_FIRE+1][10];

and see if that's any better.

And also try changing all those "n"s into "\n"s unless it's a bug in
your mailserver that's causing the "\" characters to be omitted.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure