POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A small puzzle : Re: A small puzzle Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:13:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A small puzzle
From: Stephen
Date: 26 May 2008 15:11:02
Message: <2p2m34t0eu4ljvb7jkip3h8k61jg6kur28@4ax.com>
On 25 May 2008 13:49:09 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom>
wrote:

>We've been seriously talking about moving over there, but with the recent
>changes in immigration there, when we get to the point we can, we will
>probably start in Scotland (we've got friends both in Edinburough as well
>as about halfway between Edinburough and Glasgow).  Ireland was another
>possibility, though we don't know anyone directly who lives there (I have
>a former coworker whom I'm good friends with who is from Dundalk, just
>outside of Dublin) and he's got family still there.  But if we were to
>start in Ireland, we really like Galway (though haven't been there, so
>we'd want to visit first <g>).

Do you mean that you will live in different parts of the country for
periods then move on?
Halfway between Edinburgh and Glasgow? Not Cumbernauld? I lived there
for about four years.
Funny enough I am thinking about leaving the country as it is going to
the dogs in a handcart, if you will pardon the mixed metaphor :)
--

Regards
     Stephen