POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lightflow + povray : Re: Lightflow + povray Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightflow + povray
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 3 Jul 2000 03:56:17
Message: <2kh0ms8vc4d4jiq81017kbak5ung8rukuh@4ax.com>
Hi Jurek, you recently wrote in povray.general:

> It is also a free renderer and it seems to have some qualities povray
> doesn't have whereas povray has other advantages.
Be sure to read the licensing for Lightflow, it may hold some
surprises. I find that the most limiting aspect is that you are not
free to do what you want with the images you render with it. They may
not be sold or otherwise used for profit.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray