POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Spinkick Revisited - sk_13c003.mpg : Re: Spinkick Revisited - sk_13c003.mpg Server Time
1 Jul 2024 09:27:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spinkick Revisited - sk_13c003.mpg
From: Stephen
Date: 1 May 2007 08:40:21
Message: <28de335muaqmvu1qo6ada8fge37l203edo@4ax.com>
On Tue, 1 May 2007 14:22:31 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
wrote:

>I think you have approached very close to something perfectly believable.
>The dress is behaving correctly, except perhaps at the end of the sequence
>where it doesn't fall back right away while the girl walks to the
>foreground. I can imagine the work involved in this animation. Well done,
>Stephen.

Thanks
It needs extra frames to let the dress settle back to the starting position.
Also the movement file has become corrupted and the model moves when her feet
are stationary. The whole thing needs reworked but that's for another day. It
has been a soft learning curve, very time consuming with up to three minutes per
frame in Poser.

Regards
	Stephen