POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Back -- and things are looking up : Re: I'm Back -- and things are looking up Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Back -- and things are looking up
From: Chris Huff
Date: 25 Nov 1999 09:15:20
Message: <251119990915203854%chrishuff_99@yahoo.com>
In article <383ccd77@news.povray.org>, Twyst <twy### [at] twystednet> wrote:

> My site: does anyone care? Should I attempt a third revision, or just axe it
> completely?

I would say that people care, the macro collection alone is useful.
Maybe more people need to know about it, but a few announcements in
these newsgroups should fix that.

> -if I should do a revision, what would you like to see?
> (go nuts here, if you, for some reason, want a include file collection, etc,
> let me know)

Well, a functional tips and tricks section would be nice, although the
section I have on my page only has one entry. :-)

> -Later on, I'm thinking about doing webhosting for Pov
> users/programmers/artists.

Sounds interesting, although I already have a web page. Not much of
one, but I am working on that. :-)

> Also, bear in mind, that it IS a lot of work to do by myself. If you want to
> write articles, or tutorials, etc, let me know.

Hrm, maybe I could do a short tutorial on loops and macros, or maybe
media. Or something on writing POV patches. Or some short reviews of
Mac utilities. It might be a while, though...

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom