POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Mac movie maker (POV) : Re: Mac movie maker (POV) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:59:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mac movie maker (POV)
From: Anton Raves
Date: 24 Jul 1999 04:25:10
Message: <240719991025110614%a.raves@direct.a2000.nl>
Dennis,

For POV-Ray Mac there are 2 possibilities... You can use Eduard
Schwan's great shareware utility MooVer, to be found through
http://mac.povray.org, or you can use the built in feature of POV-Ray
3.1 and higher, to render into a QuickTime .mov-file right away. The
first method I've always used, the second I must admit I still have to
try for myself :-)

With the kindest of greetings,
  Anton Raves
  Wormerveer