POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : qtpovray-3.80.1 for Linux : Re: qtpovray-3.80.1 for Linux Server Time
18 May 2024 14:38:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: qtpovray-3.80.1 for Linux
From: hugo giulietti
Date: 31 Jul 2018 18:04:39
Message: <20180731190438.ca5fd6d46e87734489f09940@gmail.com>
It is my fault, Alain. I did not mention that the scene file was refused to
 render because some radiosity's declarations; so i deleted all the "radios
ity{}" block and reder again just for confirm the "#version" issue

BUT if i re-render the scene file *with* "radiosity{}" block empty,  the th
ings does not changes in any way.

--
hugo giulietti <hug### [at] gmailcom>