POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : qtpovray-3.80.1 for Linux : Re: qtpovray-3.80.1 for Linux Server Time
6 May 2024 02:36:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: qtpovray-3.80.1 for Linux
From: hugo giulietti
Date: 31 Jul 2018 06:03:39
Message: <20180731070338.0fe4168c2acff2e4594fe5a5@gmail.com>
Hello,

I installed qtpovray in my lubuntu 16.04 using the ppa for automatic updates.
After my first test using "optics.pov" i got this parse error from the povray's
output:

"Parse Error: Macros require #version 3.1 or later but #version 3.00 is set.
at File: colors.inc Line: 167 Col: 2"

Very rare message. The colors.inc file is standard; i have not touched in any way. I
don't know how to fix this because the #version directive was not modified at all.

--
hugo giulietti <hug### [at] gmailcom>