POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Broadcase quality? : Re: Answer Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Answer
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 15 May 2006 18:59:43
Message: <20060516000038.165ce4af@mekanori.mon.istic.org>
> Please
> Can't you just make a reply to a post so that your post cant be
> attached to the post it refers to?
> It would be obvious it is an answer.
> "Answer" as topic could refer to any original post in a NG.
The References header serves well enough to identify the original post
that Sven's post is a reply to. If your newsreader does not show that
Sven's post is in reply to Stefan's, then I suggest you try a different
newsreader.

--
Paraphernalia/Never hides your broken bones,/ And I don't know why you'd
want to try:/ It's plain to see you're on your own.        -- Paul Simon