POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SIGGRAPH! : Re: SIGGRAPH! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SIGGRAPH!
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 17 Mar 2006 13:37:05
Message: <20060317183719.10264093@mekanori.mon.istic.org>
> Bring two sets of t-shirts.  One says "Y is UP!" and the other says "Z
> is UP!" Put them on a sandwich board and walk around wearing the
> board.
>
> Sell them for nine bucks each.
Or, for more entertainment, sell the Y T-shirts for a $currency less
than the Z's, or vice-versa.

For even more entertainment, make friends with someone at the
conference. One of you should sell the Y T-shirts for a $currency less
than the Z T-shirts, and the other should vice-versa. Compare notes
afterwards.

--
Now  as he walked by the sea  of Galilee,  he saw  Simon and Andrew  his
brother casting a spam into the net:  for they were phishers.  And Jesus