POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Mpeg1 Test : Re: Mpeg1 Test Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:42:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mpeg1 Test
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 5 Dec 2005 17:32:25
Message: <20051205223326.11ac2405@surreal>
> Could someone please tell me if there occur problems
> on playing this piece?
It plays fine here (xine on debian/sid amd64), but the sphere looks
decidedly non-spherical. According to the info page, the res is 160x90
but the aspect ratio is set to 2.3704 (>> 1.77...), which would explain
why it is stretched.

--
"And  what if  I assign  a  hundred  programmers  to  it?"   The  master
programmer shrugged. "Then the design will never be completed," he said.