POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : christmas competition? : Re: christmas competition? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: christmas competition?
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 12 Nov 2005 13:49:59
Message: <20051112184958.5404909c@surreal>
> Is this something that would interest ?
'Twould interest me. I was thinking of designing my own Christmas card
this year anyway: beats all the commercial, twee stuff you get in boxes
and on shelves. Time is looking a bit short, but if I manage to get
something I am happy with I'll submit it.

--
#include <funnyquote.h> /* required by ANSI 146093 signature standard */
#include <asciiart.h> /* mandatory under RFC 149705 formatting scheme */