POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : trouble with media.cpp again - someone explain to me : Re: trouble with media.cpp again - someone explain to me Server Time
26 Jun 2024 16:53:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: trouble with media.cpp again - someone explain to me
From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 11 Jan 2005 13:58:02
Message: <20050111185802.05abf1ed@dh286.pem.cam.ac.uk>
> If you just want to rant about the comments in the source code, please
> do so at home, not here.  Finding and reporting bugs or asking
Well, while ranting is a release, I'd rather help to improve them.
Perhaps my question was not clear. What I meant was: as typos in
comments are not really 'bugs', is it reasonable to put them in p.b-r,
or would it be helpful to report them by email to someone in particular,
or would everyone prefer if I just didn't bother? Posting here seemed
the obvious thing to do at first, but I would like a bit of
clarification.

> As far as you question is concerned, look into the 3.1 source code, it
Thanks for the hint, I will look into it.

Daniel

--
  ,^--^.      ,-----.      Never meddle in the affairs of angry cats,
 ( +  + )-----   ---'      for they are well-armed and quick to bite.