POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Capriccio : Re: Capriccio Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:09:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 26 Mar 2003 04:12:22
Message: <20030326101221.4083aaab.jaimevives@ignorancia.org>
On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:41:41 -0800
Gena Obukhov <obu### [at] mailcom> wrote:

> See the initial post in irtc.stills

  Nice idea, Genna! Too bad I'm really busy these days... but I will
try to help a bit anyhow. I agree that this image should not be entered
on the IRTC, but use IRTC topic and deadline.

> - Lighting (it would be great to have Jaime Vives Piqueres on board
>   for this item)

  Count me in then... but I think that perhaps all my job will be
setting up Skylight.inc by Philippe Debar: it can be really great for
the sun lighting and of course for the sky sphere.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org