POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Wavelength to RGB converter? : Re: Wavelength to RGB converter? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wavelength to RGB converter?
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 3 Mar 2003 04:42:54
Message: <20030303104253.34bc79f1.jaimevives@ignorancia.org>
On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 00:38:39 +0000
kav### [at] delete_thisfocalimagecom (Kaveh) wrote:

> I had a file directory problem, now solved.

  Which was exactly the problem? I'm about to install POV on a eMac with
Mac OS X, and it will be nice to be aware of it...

> The Wavelength() macro works and I am very happy. Now when I send a
> ray through a system (in conventional optical 'forward' ray tracing),
> not only are the angles calculated in povray, but the ray has the
> correct color. :-)

  I'm glad it served to you. It's also nice to discover one more use for
the CIE macros (again don't forget to post the final pic!).

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org