POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lightsys 3 : Lightsys 3 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Lightsys 3
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 11 Feb 2003 05:51:30
Message: <20030211115129.143ddd76.jaimevives@ignorancia.org>
Hi all:

  There is a new and improved version of Lightsys at my site:

  http://www.ignorancia.org/t_lightsys.php

  I want to thank publically Philippe Debar and Ive for their great
contributions. Philippe helped to make the system much more
user-friendly, and Ive replaced my faked color model by a proper
implementation of the CIE XYZ color space. In fact, the color
calculations are no yet part of the system, as they seemed to us that
they are a separate thing, useful for many other things, appart from
giving to lightsys accurate light colors.

  Thanks also to the betatesters: Gilles Tran, Jim Charter, George
Pantazopuolos, Mike Lundy and some others I don't remember right now.

  As usual, please feel free to ask, comment or critize anything...

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org