POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Detail-Tracker... Asking for Features : Re: Detail-Tracker... Asking for Features Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Detail-Tracker... Asking for Features
From: ABX
Date: 17 Feb 2003 02:51:47
Message: <1v415v8sjg3cob5qcmbkbeubdadnadvcl3@4ax.com>
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:03:44 +0100, "Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> I want to save the settings that have been
> used to generate those files, and then compare these to the former
> settings. In this manner, I can tell if the files should be the
> same as the ones I'm requiring.

In that case you have to modify your file format and add input settings at
begining of file. First read header, compare with current input setting. If
file not fits, you can regenerate the file. You could also concatenate input
settings into filename and use file_exist function to find such file was
already created.

ABX