POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A small puzzle : Re: A small puzzle Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A small puzzle
From: Stephen
Date: 27 May 2008 11:46:43
Message: <1sao34tgvhcc9eg0m8b2asnaqj0bhrk13k@4ax.com>
On 27 May 2008 11:33:54 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom>
wrote:

>Well, I know the recent changes in UK immigration state three criteria -
>money (to invest), age (lower is better - and I'm over the rather
>arbitrary age threshold), and a college degree.  In the old points
>system, I was good to go, but they changed all that within the last
>year.  (My wife follows it fairly closely.)

There is a lot of pressure on the politicians to be seen to be doing
something. Halfwits!

>Possibly coming over while employed by a US company would work (it does
>here in the US - my last boss was a Canadian immigrant, and my current
>boss lives in Canada).

That's what gave me the thought.

>Wow, small world, isn't it?  Almost makes me wonder if you know the guy I
>know there.  That'd be weird.  IIRC, he said the population was fairly
>low there...

Well I left the area nearly thirty years ago. If he worked at
Burroughs there is a chance.
I was the long haired girlie looking one :)

>>>LOL, it's all relative. ;-)
>>
>> True, that is what my auntie said :)
>
><groan>!

We aim to please :)