POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : PovRay 3.7 RC4 Unofficial for Macintosh available : Re: PovRay 3.7 RC4 Unofficial for Macintosh available Server Time
18 May 2024 15:37:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay 3.7 RC4 Unofficial for Macintosh available
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 21 Mar 2012 14:49:47
Message: <1khbo5v.4ii5cl3dejc2N%yvo.s@cancel_This_gmx.net>
gregjohn <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> I rendered a small scene but the dialog box above the rendered image said,
"not > saving". In the 'Image & Quality' panel of the render preferences
dialog you can choose the type of image to save.

> I also don't see a way to load scene files, only to type new ones. Use the
"file" menu 'Open...' :-)

> > I may be very dense here, but it's my first Mac/ Pov experience. >
thanks. Use the MegaPOV menu from the help menu to open the manual. Al
menu options and settings are explaned there. Remember that this is the
GUI from the MacMegaPOV application and all the MegaPOV specific stuff
is not valid. Bud the interface is. It is just to help Mac users until
the official version will be released.

Yvo

http://megapov.inetart.net MacMegaPOV at:
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh E-mail: yvo(DOT)s(AT)gmx.net