POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Sanity-check win beta 39 : Re: Sanity-check win beta 39 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 00:36:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sanity-check win beta 39
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 14 Sep 2010 12:10:35
Message: <1jotm64.1mjmlh6unhrtsN%yvo.s@cancel_This_gmx.net>

> I've made some changes to the installer for windows beta 39 and would
> appreciate a quick sanity-check before I officially release it if folks
> have time. The files are at:

[..]

Both versions (32 and 64 bit) install on Windows 7 64 bit without any
problems. After I installed the 32 bit version I had to remove this one
to be able to install the 64 bit version.

I Installed the 32 bit v with standard settings and for the 64 bit
version I choose my desktop to install it. You know how to make a mess
on someones desktop ;-)

After uninstalling this one everything was cleaned up again.

Yvo

http://megapov.inetart.net MacMegaPOV at:
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh E-mail: yvo(DOT)s(AT)gmx.net