POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Internal Error - integer divide by zero exception. : Internal Error - integer divide by zero exception. Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Internal Error - integer divide by zero exception.
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 19 May 2004 08:09:49
Message: <1jjma0t1hbeapbl1kcv4oecr5v9tmbal2g@4ax.com>
I've just been running a series of renderings in an animation and had
a couple of errors. I had interrupted the rendering and restarted it
using the Subset_Start_Frame and Subset_End_Frame commands in the INI
file. Pov-Ray Parses the scene ok and gets to 49% to 55% rendered when
it gives this error.
"The POV-Ray core rendering code caused an integer divide by zero
exception."
When I restarted POV-Ray and started to render from the same frame it
was fine. Actually I tried it with out shutting down POV-Ray and it
continued ok. This is intermittent. I don't know what else to include.
The scene is quite complex (for me) with two Poser Mesh2's and Scene
contains 2286 frame level objects; 0 infinite.

Regards
        Stephen