POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hint for the day... : Re: Hint for the day... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hint for the day...
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Mar 2008 04:24:25
Message: <1i5ku39d66h7dhmmc95kk9sik6ii8db6ib@4ax.com>
On 25 Mar 2008 18:43:58 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom>
wrote:

>I remember doing something like this with sheetrock as we were putting a
>new ceiling up in our living room.  But the amount of shifting required
>while we secured it was quite minimal.  I'd not be good with something
>smaller on my head, I think.... :-)

It was ceiling tiles (industrial) I was thinking about. I am used to
working on my own so adapting comes quite easily. One foot on the
table to stop it rocking, left pinkie on the pcb to steady my hand,
soldering iron in left hand and right hand to hold solder and solder
sucker. Bottom lip extended to blow the flux away from my face. I look
a picture :)
All in the past now but memories live forever (sometimes :)
--

Regards
     Stephen