POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Buggy MacMegaPov 1.2 : Re: Buggy MacMegaPov 1.2 Server Time
13 May 2024 16:39:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Buggy MacMegaPov 1.2
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 31 Oct 2005 01:24:16
Message: <1h5abzu.pv433cqh3d2sN%yvo.s@gmx.net>
"triple_r" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> July 3 2005 version - The gui is starting to annoy me a little.  I'm on a G4
> 12" powerbook running os 10.4.2.
> The problems:
You should of course get the latest version which is 1.2.1.
However, that version won't fix some of your problems.
e-mail me directly if you are interested in getting these things fixed.

> 1) When there's an error, I get to watch it spit out the faulty code REALLY
> slowly.
This is fixed for the next release.

> 2) I can't turn off the text streams, so I also get to watch it give me the
> authors, statistics, debug, etc... every time it renders.  It takes longer
This is partially fixed in 1.2.1 (but the main button "Direct text
streams" isn't working (yet).

--
MegaPOV at:  http://megapov.inetart.net