POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : bug mac megapov ? : Re: bug mac megapov ? Server Time
9 Jun 2024 07:45:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bug mac megapov ?
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 31 Mar 2005 11:58:59
Message: <1guaxqk.xcyjbep19y80N%yvo.s@gmx.net>
kurtz le pirate <kur### [at] yahoofr> wrote:
[...]
>   hi yvo, yes it's look like... do you use "waste" ?
Yes, I do use WASTE. The most recent version but it has been so long
since I looked at that code that I don't even know which version it is.

I think I use WESetSelection and WEInsert but don't know for sure. Like
I said, it must be more than one year ago since I looked at that part of
the code.
But, I will fix it for 1.2 or sooner.

Yvo

--