POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Convert position of 3-vector to position in rendered image : Convert position of 3-vector to position in rendered image Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Convert position of 3-vector to position in rendered image
From: Kaveh
Date: 7 Mar 2003 13:05:11
Message: <1frgpgl.1ftk9bl1yl42rvN%kaveh@delete_this.focalimage.com>
Here is what I want to do. I want to label different parts of a scene,
each label being a specified distance (ideally in 2D 'rendered'
coordinates), and facing the camera.

Now I can use screen.inc to make them look right, but how do I get the
position of each image point on the rendered image so as to put the
label in the right place?

Any other ideas on how to do this welcome. Thanks.

--
Kaveh